Community Action Coalition:
• Office hours will be by appointment only. Clothing Center is closed.
• For Dane County Residents: 608-246-4730
• For Jefferson County Residents: 920-262-9667
• 29 S Mills 255-5337
• Food Pantry 10-6 Mon-Friday
• Warm clothing, all other programming suspended, laptop/internet available
• Closes at 6pm
Will-Mar Neighborhood Center:
• 953 Jenifer St 257-4576
• Food Pantry Wed 12-2pm
• Community Meal Sat 11:30-12:30pm
• No internet access
• Youth Programming Closed
• Hours 8-6pm
• Support groups and events postponed until April 15- Virtual access being worked on
• Today Not Tomorrow Resource Center- Closed
• Harambee Village Doulas are moving meetings, appointments and consultations to virtual format. Pregnant women and children are part of the risk group.
Alternate options are being offered based on client wishes, such as virtual visits.
Goodman Community Center:
• Events hosted by the community are cancelled until March 29th
• Delivering meals to our neighbors: Starting this Thursday, March 19, we will begin a daily meal delivery service of 100 dinners per day to children in the
Darbo-Worthington and Brentwood neighborhoods.
• Drive-thru food pantry will continue: We had our first one today, and it will be open Tuesday mornings, Wednesday early evening and Thursday mid-day. See
specific hours here.
• Closing our educational programming: Based on Dane County and City of Madison guidelines, we have had to cease our on-site educational programming
for children and teens.
• Reaching out to our families with kids in our programs: Our staff is reaching out to any participant family who may need resources, and is starting to donate
our classroom games, crafts, and other educational tools. They want to ensure our families have the resources and connections they need at this time.
• Our buildings are closed to the public, and we're honoring social distancing as we clean and sanitize our facilities and prepare meals and bags of groceries for