Hospedaje - homeless
• Call 608-255-2960 for men’s shelter information
Salvation Army Shelter
• Still operating for emergency shelter services for women and families only. Drop
in check in time at 4pm. Leave at 8am. No childcare services.
• Women can call: 608-250-2220 (during business hours), 608-513-2392 (4-8pm)
• Families: 608-250-2298 (before noon for intake, 608-513-2392 (4-8pm),
• To get on the Community Wide Housing list contact Coordinated Entry (608) 826- 8019
• Coordinated entry staff will not be meeting with clients at the Beacon
• The Beacon will remain open for the homeless to have a place to go, but
services will not be provided there.
Bethel Homeless Ministries
• Hot lunch to homeless guests for pick up and take out and Tuesdays and
Thursdays at Noon in the parking lot
• All other services suspended
• Call church to register for pantry and with questions 608-257-3577
• For those who receive their U.S. mail from Bethel, we will provide mail in the
same manner as we have always done.