Internet / WIFI / Computadores
• Charter is offering free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a
Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student
• Charter will partner with school districts to ensure local communities are aware of these tools to help students learn remotely. Charter will continue to offer
Spectrum Internet Assist, high speed broadband program to eligible low-income households delivering speeds of 30 Mbps.
• Charter will open its Wi-Fi hotspots across our footprint for public use.
• Spectrum does not have data caps or hidden fees.
• Will not terminate the service of any wireless, home phone or broadband residential or small business customer because of their inability to pay their bill due to
disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
• Waive any late payment fees that any wireless, home phone or broadband residential or small business customer may incur because of economic hardship related to the
• Keep our public Wi-Fi hotspots open for any American who needs them.
If you find yourself in financial trouble and unable to pay your bill call 800-288-2020 for AT&T broadband, residential wireless or small business services and 611 from your
AT&T device for wireless.
Check with them about Home internet for limited income households at $10 month, working remotely and distance learning options.
Check with individual carriers to learn if they have any special offers
Low cost options available
Q-Link Wireless: To find out if you qualify today, sign up by clicking the link below, or
call Q Link Wireless, Toll-Free at 1-855-754-6543.
Safelink: Enroll Here